Quarterly and Annual Statistics Reports
We publish a report each quarter on the performance of all of our accredited qualifications. The report is broken down by qualification type, awarding body, qualification developer and area of competence.
Our approved awarding bodies are required to provide us with information relating to their accredited qualifications every quarter which we use to inform our statistics reports.
At the end of every financial year, an annual summary is also published.
You can download the Quarterly and Annual Statistics Reports along with the accompanying raw data files below.
Updated 5th December 2018
Quarterly Statistics Report
Each Quarterly Statistics Report is produced using information provided by the respective awarding bodies themselves.
Statistics reports and raw data for each quarter can be found below.
- Raw Data Q2 2018-19 (July-September 2018)
- Quarterly Statistics Highlights Report Q2 2018-19 (July-September 2018)
- Quarterly Statistics Report Q1 2018-19 (April-June 2018)
- Raw Data Q1 2018-19 (April-June 2018)
- Quarterly Statistics Report Q4 2017-18 (January-March 2018)
- Raw Data Q4 2017-18 (January-March 2018)
- Raw Data Q1 2017 (April-June 2017)
- Quarterly Statistics Report Q4 2014-15
- Raw Data Q4 2014-15
- Quarterly Statistics Report Q3 2014-15
- Raw Data Q3 2014-15
Annual Uptake Report
Annual Uptake Reports provide information on the total number of candidate registrations and certifications by qualification. Uptake data is supplied by Awarding Bodies on a quarterly basis, and combined into an Annual Report at the each of each financial year.
- Annual Uptake Report 2017-18
- Annual Uptake Report 2016-17
- Annual Uptake Report 2015-16
- Annual Uptake Report 2014-15
- Annual Uptake Report 2013-14
- Annual Uptake Report 2012-13
- Annual Uptake Report 2011-12
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 SVQ Annual Uptake by Awarding Body
Updated 4th June 2018
If what you are looking for is not available, please contact the Information & Research team, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information.